[Pop business★] The late sky is so much of the sky.Lim Soo-hyang→ Song Chae Yoon ate

[HardPOP= Kim Ji Hye-hye]

The late/ Photo=935 Entertainment
Actor Lee Ji-han, who left the world, who left the world, left the world.Friend who knew him, they were sleeping and fell asleep.

The late Lee Ji-han left the world at the age of 25 years old in Itaewon, Seoul on the 29th last month.At 1:30 p.m.m. on the 1st.m. on the 1st.m.Jangji is a memorial park in Seoul. The late actor Lee Ji-han's agency 935 Entertainment said, "I hope you're so sweet and warm friends who left us so quickly."

Actor Lim Soo-hyang, who has been working with the late Lee Ji-hyang, who was working with the late Lee Ji-hyang, made every day.He should be happy to go to a good place.I've been filming with you all day, but we gathered at your empty place, and we were just sitting on your empty room, and I was just sitting on your empty room."


Lim Soo-yoon Channel
"I'm so sad, I'm so sad, so I'll be so sad and sad and sad and I'll be sad and sad and sad.To be proud of you.And now I hope you will not be flat."

Actor Song Chae-yoon also expressed his love, saying, "When I worked hard on the same dream, saying, "It's hard and feel so vivid and I hope everyone will live in the society."

The voice of the late age of the sky, and a voice of Itaewon disaster, and the Itaewon disaster is continuous.

Meanwhile, the late Lee Ji-han, who was born in 1998, appeared on the Mnet 'Produce101' season 2.Since then, it was reported that the web drama "Today's Day" and it was known to be aired next year, and it was known to be aired next year.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال