[Laughing] TAEYUNJAEYUN, Hwang Jae-kyun, married on December 10th


delay Hwang Jae-kyunTara delay (29 and KT WIZ Hwang Jae-kyun (39) and KT WIZ Hwang Jae-kyun (35) will marry on December 10.

An official from the entertainment community said on the 2nd, "TA delay and Hwang Jae-kyun will raise wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul Hotel in December 10th.

Two people made a surprise wedding announcement in February.It was also noted that the wedding ceremony, and it will be paid immediately after next month.

Earlier, delay has a boyfriend who met with a good emotional feelings through his Instagram.I always explained that I'm always considering my life and save me happy in my life with my life, and I promised to marry my life."

Hwang Jae-kyun also had a person who wants to do with the same time.I decided to marry a friend who had a hard time last year, who met a lot of help with a friend who was in the hard time last year."

Two people will continue to continue their activities after marriage.

Kim Jin-seok and Park Sang-seok
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال