Okju Hyun-hyun, who left away from Itaewon, "That's how to live."




[ news] musical actor and singer Ok Joo-hyun talked about his daily life in Itaewon, Lee Tae-hyun talked about his daily life.

Ok Joo-hyun on November 3rd, "It's beautiful autumn trees, and eat rice trees, and live, and live.I opened my mouth.

He then said, "I'll work hard today." "I'm going to live hard today."

Earlier, Ok Joo-hyun confessed that he lost his acquaintance due to Itaewon, which occurred recently occurred due to Itaewon.

He always laughed like the sun when he laughed like the sun.After graduation, it was clear that the conversation with OO, the more time, the more time, the more and emotions and emotions were turned off all day.Life, I said it's not too.

On the other hand, thousands of people in Itaewon, Seoul on the 29th, Seoul on the 29th, the 29th.

( photographer = Ok Joo Hyun)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال