[Compliment] "I'll kiss my dad now".Sung Dong Il, "Please hug me, always hug me"

[Then Asia= Kim Support reporter]






Photo =tvN's "Right" broadcasting

be friendly to my parentsHe expressed his face of his son.

In TV Nayeon, which aired on the 3rd, Kim Hee-won, Kim Hee-won, visited the guest Kim sky and Jeju Island.

Kim sky decided to create a toast in morning for members.Then, there was a horse in the house.Roon made Kim sky to protect Kim sky in the kitchen, which was cooked in order to protect Kim sky.Rowoon asked Seongdong to help Sung Dong Il-dong, and Sung Dong Il-il.Let's say, "How should I do it?" Kim sky said, "Let's go to a funny one."Roon said, "Why are you doing that?"Sungdong, "How do you do this?"He said, "I'm going to protect me."I'm protecting, but I said, "You said, "I'm scared of bugs."Kim sky was concentrated to make a toast without mind.

After breakfast, the members and Kim sky began to drive on the coast."It's a place where I came here with my mom"It was nice to say that.Kim Hee-won suggested, "Please do a video letter to my mother."Roon said, "I need to send you a real son's face."Sungdong is the first time, "I'm sure you're the first time.When you come home, I always hug me.But that's so nice."As a result, "I'm going to kiss my dad now."Kim sky said, "Did you?"In a bowl?I was surprised that I was surprised.Sungdong is so pretty, "It's so pretty, how much is your father?He praised him.Kim sky said, "I need to raise my daughter."

Sung Dong-dong, who was preparing for cooking, Sung Dong-dong, said, "Are you close with dad?"Roon is "I'm filming with dad and videos.If it's hard, I call to my mom.Sung Dong-dong announced that "JUN and children will come out."Laura asked, "What dad when I was young, I asked, "What dad?"I thought I would like a friend.Then, "I'm still young, but I'm sad because my dad's older.My sister and mother was a friend, but my dad seemed to be a little scolded.Sung Dong-dong was "You're older".

Kim Support Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال