[Nervous] "OK, Choi Sung-guk, Choi Sung-guk, "24-year-old Yeon Ha Sung-guk"."No, I'm not going to be honest"




[OSEN= Jang Woo-young] Actor Choi Sung-guk said, "The general angle" was spending a busy day while appearing in entertainment.Choi Sung-guk is now left now.

Choi Sung-guk is holding a wedding hall with a 24-year-old girlfriend in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 5th.

Choi Sung-guk's agency management, said, "I ask you to understand that it is difficult to disclose more difficult to disclose information."Choi Sung-guk said that the marriage was close to his SNS last month through his SNS. Choi Sung-guk said that it is spending a busy day with OSEN and phone call.Choi Sung-guk is preparing for two months after receiving marriage approval from OSEN, saying, "We are preparing for two months after receiving marriage."I need to know my honeymoon, and I need to know a planeway.I said it's still doing it said.

Choi Sung-guk said that the wedding society was held through OSEN.Along with this, he's not a whole life.(I'm not alone) but it was revealed through broadcasting.All the process of going to get married, said, all of course.

Also, Choi Sung-guk is ahead of marriage, but I don't know if there is a special sense.I think I can tell you how to talk about your feelings after marriage, I was embarrassed.




On the other hand, KBS2 entertainment, which aired on the 2nd episode, Choi Sung-guk appeared on the 2nd entertainment, Choi Sung-guk, said Choi Sung-guk.

Choi Sung-guk, " golf, stocks, nose, nose, nose, and only hobby is traveling abroad.I went to Busan trip to Busan on the 2nd, and I saw a woman in front of Haeundae pizza cafe.I heard it was really clear, but I kept scrambled legs.I borrowed a mosquito medicine, and then, would you like to go to Busan after "If you go down Busan?""I asked you."I think I'll regret it, I'll regret it with 24 years old girlfriend.

Then, "It's the first time for 10 years ago.At first, thank you, and I hope it'd be able to protect it, and it's getting rid of this relationship.I met a half years ago.At first meeting, I think "I'm younger than me, but I think there will be a lot more than me.I said, I'll ask you if you're going to ask.I heard that I was older than I thought I was younger than I thought.It was shocked for two days.However, I told you to continue to talk to the future."

In particular, Choi Sung-guk is almost managed to be managed.There are people who have taken to the economy regardless of age.I think we're not each person, but I'm planning to use my income.In addition, Choi Sung-guk said that women called "Abong" and Choi Sung-guk said, Choi Sung-guk, Choi Sung-guk said.




Choi Sung-guk debuted as SBS 5th anniversary.I'll show you a drama, "GISS" and "Eyes"" and "Eyes"" and "Hyeong-gu"" and "Hyeong-gu" and "Hyeong-Recently, the entertainment appeared in entertainment "Baby Youth" in entertainment. /

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال