11th Ki-sook, "Jungsook, our meat".I'm so embarrassed". [Compliment]




(X Sports News Lee Yejin reporter) "I'm solo" was embarrassed in the same place as Jeongsook.

SBS PLAY, which aired on the 2nd, which aired on the 2nd, has been released on the 11th, and Jung body were released.

Oksoon said, "I didn't talk to Seoul National University Moon and said, "When I didn't talk with the kids.In order to fill a predetermined study schedule, 11 hours a day, 11 hours of pure study."

Also, "There is no time to talk with their children.I don't know if I was alive, I was dead.I don't remember anything.At that time, I went to wear my mom's clothes. Oksoon has never been different from Mo Tae-so, saying, "There is no other days ago."If you're dating, I think "Your hair is pretty".Since then, it's rejected.I said, "I did it."

Ok Soon-soon said three people were dating period, the total relationship period.

DefCON is "This is doing this.I sympathized with the man, I sympathized with him."

Ok Soon-soon said, "I didn't like that negative prejudice against women and women and now there is no negative prejudice."

Meanwhile, Young-chul mentioned, "I think I think it's right."




Youngchul, "I saw Jeongsook, I saw a lot of people?' I want.I thought the bear said, "I'm like a meat village."

DiffCON said, "Can't apply for Day?"

Youngchul is not accurate because he didn't check it.I looked at the hill, but I think my face is right.When I wasn't aware of each other, I often said that I couldn't see each other, but I don't see each other."He added, "It was a high school student, it was a high school student."

Young-chul said, "The probability to face you can't meet you for more than 10 years."

Song Hae-hae said, "That's the same miracle, "It will be the same miracle, and "Is it the production staff members didn't know our production staff."

Photo= SBS PLUS, ENA PLAY broadcasting screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال