"I'm solo" PD, "The truth of kimchi stew?"I don't know.[I don't want to play the evil" [Interview]


[OSEN= Choi Kyu-hong] "I'm solo". 2022.11.03 /

[OSEN= Kim Na Yeon-hong] said, "I have to protect the line with excessive interest on the appearance of the appearance of "OSEN김 Kim Na Yeon-hong."

Nam Kyu-hong, SBS Plus entertainment program "Idol", who created a solo drama "Kim Jong-hong" that has recently been controversial in interview with OSEN.

Nam Kyu-hong PD is very part of the broadcast.Most of them are stored in the beauty.I'm doing well."Then, "The situation and environment should be good at the situation and environment.Now, but I'm going to see light if the situation, you'll see light."

In particular, Kim Ji-jjigae, which has been a problem in the 10th.In the date of the date of Yeongsu and Jeongsook had conflicts from the selection of clams, and Jeong Sook-sook made kimchi stewed in the vehicle after the date.Jung Sook-sook said, "Is it just the pork belly soup that I brought it yesterday." "I brought kimchi stew."But I misunderstood that the delivery was cooked. Since then, Young-sook claimed, Young-sook claimed, "I didn't have kimchi stew," and Young-soo claimed, "There was no kimchi stew."The viewers who saw this, has poured curiosity about the previous end of kimchi stew after broadcasting.Nam Kyu-hong, said, "I don't know about kimchi stewardship events," said, "I'll come out."

In addition to Young-soo and Jung-sook, there were many cases where the conflict between appearance and Jung-sook.In particular, in the case of 9 Ki-sook and Ok Soon-soon's case of King Young-sook, was raised by King Gojong.Nam Kyu-hong PD is passionate.He said that he lives all lived like it's not alive.

He can't help the interest in the public appearance of the public appearance of the public appearance.If the program is hot, I think it naturally derived, "I think I don't need to be able to encourage or keep it.I thought that it is necessary to protect the right distance or lines."

Also, "If you look at the show, there is no program response, there is always a bad application, there is always a bad application."I hope you don't want to be too comfortable," adding, "I need to hear me."

Meanwhile, "I'm solo" is broadcasting program that the solo and women who want to find love marriage, and women who want to find love marriage.

/

[ Photo] OSEN Choi Kyu-han. -

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال