11th century Youngja, waxy."Let's introduce 200 times"




(X Sports News Lee Yejin) "I'm solo" (I'm solo" showed a smile like wax.

SBS PALUS, ENA PLAY, which aired on the 2nd, which aired on the 2nd, was released on the 11th anniversary of the 11th anniversary of the 11th.

The producer said, "I don't listen to him."

Young said, "Mella Yub Beach" said, "Mel Beach".I was about 200 times.




He was in the form of "introduction".I wanted to make decisions after meeting.The decision was the first time than an app.I'm so hard to myself.I want to try to try it."

He said he said he was a doctor, saying that he was a doctor.Youngsoo said, "It's a person who looks good at my hairband before.I thought, "You look good."

For your charm, "I think there are two pretty things.I thought it's pretty and hands are pretty.

Photography= SBS PLUS, ENA PLAY broadcasting screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال