"Lee Hyo-ri→ High School"" [SCrived in the field, such as 11th Ki Mi-mi's solo" [SCari View]


[The sports shipbuilding industry] "I'm a solo song] "I'm solo" and Young-sook shook the heart and Lee's heart.

On the 2nd, ENA PLAY and SBS PLAY and SBS PLUS Real Day.

Young-ja appeared in a large height and small face with a large face and small face.He said, "Who heard he looks like a question."The atmosphere and Lee Mok-gu, led the MC's sensitivity of the MCs."I did a lot of introducing a lot of introduction.150 times?200 times?I was about it, but I was in the introduction format.It was hard to decide after meeting, I was hard to decide.I wanted to try a natural meeting, saying why I wanted to do a natural meeting.

After a moment, he was impressed by Hyunsook.DefCON said, "There is a feeling of Lee Hyo-ri, and I was surprised.Lee Eun-kyung hit his ears, saying, "The men's mouth took his ears."DiffCON has a while, "It feels like a movie woman in the 1990s, and Kim Jong-un's feeling like Kim Jong-un.Wow!"I was surprised again."

Hyunsook is a person who is sweet and take care of them well.I want to meet him now.It's a four-year-old man, so I've been dating a lot.I want to take care of now.I want to meet someone who can do that.

Let's predict that Song Hae-na and Lee Lee Eun-sook, who seems to be the most popularity of the women's appearance.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال