[Laughing] "Lee Seungki, potato soup, and Louis VX".Kwon Jin-young, 28 billion laws



Hwiyang Yeonhwa (華) : When I was the most beautiful and cold
There was also a flower called her, and she was angry.When the most beautiful and cold, for example, for example, for example.
Kwon Jin-young ordered potato soup that day, was the most popular "A beautiful" in Louis X.Next, Kakao Talk to her manager.
Kwon (Jinyoung): Let's go to the peak season.I'm going to wrap it up.
Matt (N): CEO.May I send it to Louis X?
Kwon: After packing.
Matt: Yes.Right now Louis XI'll go to it.
Kwon Jin-young hurt potatoes on the third floor of Louis X Cheongdam store.At least this day I live in the boneSilver, Vocal dance Louis XIt wasn't it.


CEO Kwon Jin-young is VVIP.She and friends were shopping at the third floor lounge, and I was nervous.
How did they control Louis X. The secret is in legal card ( corporation card).He will do that, Kwon Jin-young's legal card Han-young's legal card.There are a lot of 40 times than Lee Seung-ki.
"Deepchi" was obtained by Kwon Jin-young wrote a law.From January 2016, it was useful for about 28 billion won for six years.During that period, he took 26 billion won.
Kwon Jin-young supported his younger brother, and more than 4 billion won.The mother gave me 500 million won a month.Even women who worked in Louis X, who worked in Louis X.
In the Mood for Love.Kwon Jin-young and Patomi played a colorful life than anyone else.


◆January 1 is Japan
January 1st, 2016."Fanke" lost the New Year morning in Japan.Company B prayed for the "M density" photo of the Tokyo Alz Hotel in Tokyo Alz Hotel in Tokyo.
"Hanguk eats rice cake soup in New Year, Japan, and Japan eats Mimi.""
Japan's travel accommodation costs 1,100 million won.Kwon Jin-young paid to corporate card.The year, Kwon Jin-young, Kwon Jin-young Hotel costs 2,400 million won.It was all legal cards.
Kwon Jin-young wrote more than 2 billion won for seven years.Of course, there is a name of course.However, there were many more than the business trip.In other words, I wrote the company's trip.


"Apter eyes, snowstorms"


"NCT's welfare zone, photo zone"


"It's so excited for vacation"


"I love with my friends who are cute friends"


"I've done the best
Kwon Jin-young's embezzlement is also confirmed that the directors left.


◆Vocal dance Louis X
She is a customer who causes most sales in LouisX." (CEO)
"Suddenly?I saw that delivery by delivery to sleep until you." ( fashion officials)
Kwon Jin-young is VVIP.Power(s) in the third floor VIP lounge, even if you can order to order to order?) have one's own
Corporate Card is a public trust.
The legal card payment amount 2020-2022 (20-2022) is approximately approximately 20,000 won.Louis X Cheongdam-dong, only paid 48 times for two years.
However, Kwon Jin-young family is not comfortable.It does not cover brands such as ErX, PrX, PrX, and butterX, and butterX.


"My Biff Jung Yoon is introduced by introducing my V LIVE"


"Sweet potato shop in the minute shop.Bring us home."


"Baby, my love color"


"Let's arrive at Las Vegas"
Kwon Jin-young is about 18 billion won in luxury shopping for six years.Of course, it's not written alone.The latter also used a representative law card Chan.


◆There is no personal cards
On February 27, 2019, 2019.It is a conversation with manager Kwon Jin-young.
Matt: I'll eat sandwiches and coffee and coffee with 27,000 won.
Kwon: I'm going to give you a personal card!
At that time, Kwon Jin-young, Kwon Jin-young wrote 187 million won in Cheongdam-dong Hspot.
[Voiceover] Who is it?He is a high school friend of Kwon Jin-young.Mr. D has served as "Thank you" for Kwon Jin-young.I wrote a law card.)
On August 16, 2019 is as follows.
Matt: Please purchase snacks and energy bars in Seung Ki-hyung paid 29 and energy bar.
Kwon: Personally, you induce personal card!
But on August 11 days ago. Kwon Jin-young scratching 17,000 won at the ribs house in Ahn Sung-young. Kwon Jin-young provided by Kwon Jin-young was used in Anseong.
Kwon Jin-young was also a snack (cost) in Lee Seung-ki, too.On the other hand, she spent $1 billion and 200 million won.I spent 490 times and spent 4,200,000 won.


"Nhee, who made a difficult reservation for that difficult reservation"


"The weekend with my family trip to my family trip"


"From the morning of the morning".dinner


"I'm going to eat a variety of meat!""


This is remarkable here, the contract conditions.The latter signed seven:3 contract with Lee Seung-ki signed a third contract.In other words, if you save the snacks of Lee Seung-ki's snack costs.


◆How long did you write?
What is the hobby of Kwon Jinyoung?Travel, shopping, food, and...It's a game.
"Deepchi" found a cyber machine payment details from Kwon Jin-young's corporate card.In 2019, KRW 78 million in 2020 and KRW 15.9 million in 2022. Kwon Jin-young charged for three years.Small and 10 million won from 1,500 won.There was no way to check what item?
Kwon Jin-young bought gold as corporate card.The amount paid at the gold transaction station is 890 million won.If you had a gift, if you had a gift, it is a violation of the crime of embezzlement, Kim Young-ran.
Good (?) There was a payment.I did a charity donation group donation.In 2021.The cumulative amount is 285 million won.
In addition, KRW 3,000 million, online shopping, 2,800 million won, and 2,000,000 won, and 2,000,000 won.The accumulated amount is 26 billion won for six years.
Is it over here?It's not written until you use.


◆Kwon Jin-young, and A.
On June 9, 2021.Kwon Jin-young left.
"I was born with Hyoja DNA.It is more important than 100 billion won.This is because I live harder.""
Kwon Jin-young expressed his family as family.However, Lee Seung-ki was a family.Kwon Jin-young gave his family.


First, she hired a younger brother KwonXX.In 2014, 400 million wonThe total annual salary combined to 700 million won in 2021,100 million won.
Kwon Jin-young resigned in 2021.Before the green snake (Mr. Won Youngsik) is removed before the sale.And I took six million won.
My mother gave 500 million won.The cost of the law that wrote is worth KRW 300 million.Mart, hospital, hospital, restaurants, restaurants, restaurants, and washing devices.


Kwon Jin-young gave a legal car car to Mr. A.One is 1,000 million won.This is the second high amount in the latter size.Even, there are five times than Lee Seung-ki.
Kwon Jin-young met at Louis X Cheongdam-dong store.Currently she stopped Louis X.Using Kwon Jin-young provides a legal car, and is often showing signs of food.
"Deepchi" also analyzed A's card payment details.The red amount of KRW 800 million for the last 18 months.Among them, more than half of them,200,000 won.
Mr. A took a taxi, and used a car wash site (89 million won (89 million won) at 11th inning.Mr. A was also treated as a law card.I wrote 240 million won for ballet+ skin.


On April 2, 2021.Kwon Jin-young was washing yesterday.He warned, "Don't have too much spending too much money."
However, Mr. A is not aware of the identity card, and went to the hospital 6 million won, and the hospital 6 million won).
Even though I paid 10 million won in animal hospitals, and stopped 20,000 won in the sauna room.What's there's something.(Extreme Rock) (seconds) is also free from embezzlement.


◆ Hwiyang Yeonhwa, the time passed
On September 24, 2020.The roof tower, roof tower.
"The deep autumn night and celebrate the food we prepared everything we prepared in the cake roof tower.Specifically (Nhee) torture of torture and health food.Timon steak is the best.""
Kwon Jin-young enjoyed autumn.
How about that time, the latter size?Move the manager's group chat with the manager who entered the "Diddy".


Manager 1: It's a long house.I'll go.
Manager 2: I'll go back.
Manager 1: Where are you planning to actually?
Manager 2: I'm a steel shop below
Manager 1: I'll go back.
Manager 2: I'm going home and go home.My mom's birthday is important.
Manager 2: "You need a wooden chopsticks on the rooftop.Please buy it.
Manager 3: Is there anything you need to stay?
Manager 2: I'm going to buy something.
Manager 3: My house is short
Manager 2: It's a long thing
Manager 4: A1 source and Switzerland.Get down to the gallery.
Manager 4: It's really fast.Please text when you arrive.
Manager 2: Director.I want to take pictures and send it.
Manager 3: It's short to see who is short.I'm going to the office on the office.
Manager 4: Isn't it in the gallery?I don't know
Manager 3: I go to the discount store with discountMart.
Manager 3: I can't go home.Do you need to do it?
Manager 2: It's called charcoal.I want to bring the bathroom.
Manager 2: I'll be in the basement warehouse.
Manager 4: I'll upload it together when I give you a source.
Manager 2: C directors came down.Completion.


Their brilliant moments were created by someone.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال