"King of Mask Singer" "' 호텔?가'왕서?" overseas stars who burst into complaints. [Oh![Running issues]




[OSEN= Choi Na Young] "I was in hell"

Actor Ryan Rayolz (46) recalled the time of MBC entertainment program "King of Bok-myeon" and "It was controversial when he was in real Hell."

In order to promote the new film, he mentioned in the "TOB Show" in order to promote the new film movie. Rayolz was in the shooting site, "Why am I doing this place?"This is terrible!This is really terrible!I didn't know how to do this song, but I thought I'm not sure how to do this song."Tra" everything.It was crazy, I added that I was in hell.

At that time, Rachel was playing overseas tournament to promote "Did pool 2" in order to promote the movie "Did pool 2.In Korea, he sang "Tomorrow's "Tomorrow" in Korea, and shiny manganese, and shiny manganese.




"bok-myeon" said, "King of Mask Singer" who decided to appear well in Korea and concept, and concept was surprised when there were no Western people in the show.

Since then, FOX has attracted attention to the remake of "bok-myeon" remake entertainment, his appearance in local.

He was wearing an adult base!"I didn't tell you about to show my wife (blank LOVELYLOVE LOVELY).

It seems to exaggerate to exaggerate the actual feeling of the United States.It seems that the temperature difference is considered to describe the feeling of "I'm so terrible," but temperature difference between Korean people who showed somewhat shocking to Koreans.It was so fun about the "King of Mask Singer" was so fun, and it was so fun.

At that time, he said, "Let's be really fun," he said, "Let's sing along with other movies."This reaction was a kind of betrayal in Korea, the reaction is a kind of betrayal (?) He's giving me a lot.

But he thinks, "Korea culture is the most deep and wide culture in the world.It was really fun when I went out to "King of Mask Singer" and nervous experience, but it was very interesting experience.It was a really fan of Korean culture, and I also heard that I heard it."




In addition, it revealed that negative feelings about experience in Korea, is Italian singer and actor Miikle Morocco (32)

He recently visited Seoul as Netflix movie "365" and received a lot of love in Korea, he recently visited Seoul quietly.

However, he surprised them on SNS, "It's not my habit, but I think I want to do this time."He then, "If you want to visit Seoul, don't go to Seoul.Perhaps in this hotel, it seems rude to teach people who came from other cultures, rather than Asia.

In addition, the parents taught me to respect all people in front of me.I visited the world in 32 years ago, but I haven't been treated at the hotel.Specifically, the explanation was not added to the hotel, but the hotel was considered to be considered that the hotel was in " Asia superiorism" and the hotel is being in the " Asia superiorism."




I couldn't know if you had experienced "Say" in what part.OSEN has contacted the hotel side, but the hotel said, "It is difficult to connect to the hotel."

However, when Mikele Morocco, which was taken out of the hotel room, which was postponed to smoke within the hotel room, which was delayed due to the entire hotel room.

However, beauty is so nice to me, food, food, food, food and people are very friendly to me.In particular, I was in love with my fans, saying, "I fell in love to Korea."

Afterwards, he was walking on the road of Bukchon Han Ok Village, and expressed affectionate the meaning of "I Love K Korea" and heart emoticon.It's a case where he had experienced the fans.

/

[ Photo] OSEN DB, [Getti, (Getti's Instagram broadcast capture, "Pretty" broadcasting, "King of Mask Singer" broadcasts Instagram

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال