Kim Min-hee's suddenly, "Is it not a smile?""Jae Sun"




[News or reporter] Byun Young-joo, who knew there is a serious error in the end of his director of the film.

SBS implications program "Jae Sun," which aired on November 4th, aired on November 4th, has time to analyze the movie "The director Byun Young-joo" with the director of the movie.




Coach Byun Young-joo said on this day, "I live with Jang Moon Jae-hee, said, "I live with you live with you."

Accordingly, Jangdo-yeon, "I saw the Korean subtitles on the OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT""I said, "I'm sorry".

Jangdoyeon said, "Why did you write a curse?"Kim Min-hee's face, saying, "I don't have to run fast." He said, "I don't have no anti-Harry Potter."However, "One word of the embassy is so important."( photograph=SBS" capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال