"It's not because of the outside of the cafe-time job, I'll regret it]




[News or reporter] Lee Chan-won said that Lee Chan-won refused to hire jobs.

KBS 2 TV entertainment, which aired on November 4th, aired on November 4th, was released by Lee Chan-won, which aired on November 4th episode of shock.

Lee Chan-won said, "I didn't do anything handsome and pretty people have to do it."




He wrote, saying, "I'm wearing a cafe-time cafe-timer" at a cafe-time worker."Do you save your staff?"I used to say "I didn't have been busy, but I couldn't go out."

Then, "How did you regret it again?" "How much did he regret it again?" "How much did he regret it?"Because I missed Lee Chan-won, I was nervous.

Lee Yeon-bok was hurt, saying, "I got hurt a lot of applause, but he would be amazing."I told you that Lee Chan-won-won-time job" said, "Lee Chan-won-won-time job."( Photo=KBS 2TV" screenshot time, capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال