Jin Kyung-kyung = Park Min-young!Ko Kyung-pyo, "Please cooperate."Kim Jae-young's "Yeon-based retirement" [Completely]




[OSEN= Kim Na Yeon-yeon] Jin-kyung was revealed.

In TVN's "Monday Geumhwamokji" released on the 2nd, Yoo Mi-ho (Jin-young) was revealed that Choi Sang-young's friend of Park Min-young.

On this day, Park Ji-ho witnessed Yoo Mi-ho, who was trying to have a bad accident, and saved him.Choi Sang-ho, who hurt his arm was unable to make his mouth, and Yoo Mi-ho, and Yoo Mi-ho was grateful for him.The vehicle was a bad accident because the vehicle ran away.The police station said, "I asked me to call me, but did you call me?What's wrong with"I asked you."Jung-ho said Choi Sang-ho said, "I wanted to say that "The statue was together with him."

Choi Chan-hee, who was adopted for the "Jim Project" adopted for a strategic marriage with Kang Jin-hee, who was shocked.I'm going to announce it.Then, Choi Sang-sang called "I'm going to be a mistake." "I think it's because I think it's because I think it's because it's because it's because it's becauseThe award, I wanted to quit the new life, but I think I'm all screwed up.Sorry, I apologize. Choi Sang-sang smiled smiling, "Is it wrong with me?"I haven't started yet"I said, "It's not that mean, it's not like that.I'm sorry.Choi Sang-eun, "What are you so sorry?"It was called, and Kang Hae-jin said, "I'm going to the end of the first time."Then, Choi Sang-sang.That's a very bad habit.I don't know who I'll only do it.Thank you so much for my happiness than your happiness.I'll cheer for you too.Fighting.As a result, Kang-in answered, "Shooting" and ended tears.

However, Kang Jin-chul (Lee Seung-chul) was greatly angry and Choi Eun-hee (A group) has come to front of the nose."You're going to do this stupid thing, "YUJINJIN is going to organize it in this year.be the last chance.I ordered it.Kang Sun Jin-jin (OOK) who felt the crisis, visited Jung Gil Tae-hwan (Nose) and how did you give me a crisis.Haejin went to the stuff. "Is it the original thing you wanted me?"Haejin can be quiet.You need to think about that.When I handle with the chairman and I tried to handle the top time.

Next day, Kang Hae-han decided to be determined by Choi Sang-sang Province.We sincerely loved each other, but we decided to bless each other's front of the surrounding different circumstances.Don't bother you anymore.I said, I will focus on the work as an actor.




Even if Wi-Fi is hospitalized, "I don't want to see more hard because Wi-Fi is hospitalized," Choi Sang-ho, Choi Sang-ho will stay at his house.Choi Sang-ho, who was at home, "I saw two people yesterday."I'll stay here a few days.There's nothing to care about me.He said he was hurt because I was hurt because I was hurt.

In particular, Jung-ho knew that Yoo Mi-ho was planned by someone who was planned by someone.However, "Pretty" is a simple accident, but it't it right?You know.Choi Sang-sang is so many people, "It's a simple accident."Don't worry too.

The story was revealed that Jung-ho was revealed to Choi Dong-hyun.At that time, Choi Sang-moo heard that the precedent of Kang Jin-jin and saw the news that "The precedent of Kang Jin.I knew you were betrayed because of a traitor.But it wasn't.Siljang was sad that the child threw a cold world.It was a friend of his mother, saying that Yoo Mi-ho said that he was a friend of his mother.

Accordingly, Park Ji-ho, Choi Sang-ho, "I am sorry that the situation is going to face like this.I'll tell you a little bit straight.YAMOO's brother Choi Sung-sung?"It's honest, and I didn't tell her.I think I'll be shocked.The award is a lonely person.He gave me a car, but I heard the whole property, and listened to this house.I'm worried if you don't.I hope I can't talk about it, but I hope you'll stay well.

Then Yoo Mi-ho said, "I'm sorry, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, "I'm sorry."I know it's getting a group threat.The award may be dangerous.Of course, Yoo MAMAM, too.Do you know that it's not a coincidence, right?"I'm going to cooperate.That's why.Yoo MAMAM, and award is safe.I said, "Please trust me.




Choi Sang-jin was Kang Sun Jin-jin.Kang Sun-jin visited Kang Hae-jin visited Kang Hae-jin.But my father doesn't stay still.I'll just bring my father wants to bring it.You broke out?People can't know that we're brothers.It's a good job, "It've been angry.

Since then, Kang Sun-jin, Kang Sun-jin, "I want to deal with you.HJIN, who did you do it?It's a fun world.""I don't feel uncomfortable in the group.How much would you think it's a coincidence accident?What did you say?Jimi Project?I laughed a while listening to that.Didn't you sell my daughter?It's an amazing.But the product made a dog.It's so fun.The party has also been so fun, saying that the party said Yoo Mi-ho mentioned Yoo Mi-ho.

Choi Sang-eun asked, "What do you want to do?" Kang Sun-jin, Kang Sun-jin is not like it.Let's do business.It's not my style anyway.If we contract, it's not Winwin, it's a dirty job.It's not a hero to save men.Isn't it better than 12 people?I'll do it safely with you.Why did you pay for Tiffany, 75 billion won.What is the reason I want to protect.Do you think I don't know anything.Think slowly.I'll wait for a contract marriage.

However, Kang-in has put his identity in the same time as he revealed his identity in the entertainment industry.He's doing live broadcast, "I'm the youngest son of Kang Jin Group.Actor was hidden in order to focus on his job, but they couldn't hide it, but they couldn't hide it as a celebrity Kang-in't hide it as a celebrity strength.I'm trying to go back to Kang Yu-jin, not Kang Yu-jin.This time booth, which has been strong enough to stop all entertainment activities, said goodbye to fans.Kang Sun-jin, who saw the broadcast.

/

[ Photo] TVN

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال