"I didn't want to divorce with Zel times," Tom Brady, "I wanted to be treated..." confession of confession


[My Girl's = Kwak Myung-dong reporter] A divorced World model Ji-cheon (42) announced a psychological model Jim Brady (42) said.

According to the entertainment media Peter Brady said on the 1st (local time) said, "It was not his idea of his thoughts.

He said, "Then didn't want to divorce, "I wanted to do everything you need to do it."

He said, "Then wanted to receive treatment with treatment and marriage."

Brad and Burns finished the final divorce last Friday, and finished 13 years.According to the three-sided legal documents, a judge of Florida, Florida, signed a judge of Florida, Florida signed a petition for marriage.He officially declared marriage and declared, "I couldn't recover."

The news near Chun said, "It was difficult to break the first time, but it has been enough time to adapt to her."

He said, "I don't fear that the two children lived alone because he lived alone for a few years."

"I gave a lot of opportunity to solve the problem, but he didn't do that."

The decision of divorce is Tom Brad's retirement time.

In September, the husband said, "I'm worried about to continue to continue to keep a very violent sports" in September.Despite Bradley declared retirement, despite his retirement, despite his retirement, he returned to NFL.

"I hope he had a lot of my children," adding, "I hope he had a lot of times," adding, "I wanted to him.

They agreed to the son Benjamin Line 12 and daughter BBan Lake (9) joint meat 9.

[ Photo = AFP/BNEWS]

(Walking reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال