It's my nephew, right?14th century Umji, the atmosphere of the atmosphere


Actor Um Tae Woong's daughter.Source | Yoon Hyejin Channel
[Park Hyo-jin's daughter] Actor Um Tae-woong-woong-jin and Yoon Hye-jin, and the only nephew of singer Um Jung-hwa-hwa-hwa-hwa-hwa, drawing attention.

Yoon Hye-jin likes singing on 29th.It's a good mood.It's fun.#Getting a video with the writing video called "Girloin" with my daughter Umji.

Wongok was used as a "Hush" that Sweden, was also used as a sweet love of "Hush" at the time of "Hush."



Actor Um Tae Woong's daughter.Source | Yoon Hyejin Channel
In the video, Ji- temperature was surprised to sing "Hush" in the video with a lot of gravity.

Jimin's video, "When I was a singer". "Joo temperature"I was so good, but why I was trying to cry."

On the other hand, Ji temperature became 10 years old this year.In 2014, KBS2's Superman appeared with father Um Tae-woong, and received a lot of love with his father.


Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال