"I'm going to go to the 40 pyeong of apartments and lived in 40 pyeong, "I'll live safely."




[News press conference] YouTube decided to move.

The best said, "We decided to start new start in the new space in the new space."It is that it moved to another place in the 40 pyeong of the 40 pyeong of apartment complex apartment complex apartment.

The best is known to be living in the 40 pyeong of the water complex apartment complex apartment complex apartment complex apartment.I lived together before divorce with Yu perilla leaves, and lived with more than one year after divorce.He said, "I'm trying to save this house," he said, "I didn't want to save this house."

Also, "We have a lot of management expenses.Now, I explained the house, "I'm going to gather the house."Ahn, who lived with Yu-bang, was decorated with a broadcast room after divorce.The past broadcast room has left as empty space.Another broadcast room has become a room. The bathroom was decorated for pine trees."It's a fish food, but it was so nice to introduce myself."The space used to be a beauty room, which was used to be the best and small leaves together.

The best is so wide when I came to the director.I thought I'd be able to achieve it, but it wasn't right?

Then, the best came home, after she took a meal.He wants to move quickly and move quickly.I'm collecting money.Please give me a lot of subscription.Although only 70 million won't play games, I hope to find the subscribers.I'm going to live hard."

On the other hand, he said, "I thank you so many people who are going to move and move well with small leaves, so I appreciate your fans, so thank you for fans.

The best was married to the oil leaf and married in 2016, but divorced her daughter was divorced.The best came out on "We divorced" and TV Chosun entertainment entertainment entertainment show and TV Chosun entertainment entertainment entertainment entertainment.

The highest income was said that his monthly income was only 12 million won, saying that his monthly income is only 12 million won.

( Photo= Best YouTube capture)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال