"Black Panther," the late Chae-woo's wife's wife's wife, Yoosan Mountain." [★ HAECHAN]


CHANGBIN/AFPB News= News 1= News 1= Star NewsActress Red Awards, the late Chae-woo, said, only his wife Red Awards, said about her husband's life.

Chae-woo left the world at the end of the colon cancer tournament between four years.the scent of 43 years.Mrs. Red Awardsman appeared on the 1st (local time) on the 1st (local time) on the 1st (local time) on the 1st (local time).

Red Word bossman was first met at James Brown Memorial concert in 2014 after filming "Jis Brown" in 2014.Red Awards bossman was quite fast.I realized that he could believe him, "I'm smart, thought he can't compare with anyone I met with anyone I met. "I don't believe I liked it so lucky.I love him, and he loved me, and he loved me, "I still love with him," and this beautiful relationship with him.He never left me," he expressed his constant affection.

Red Word bossman was diagnosed with Chae-woo's colon cancer pitcher, "I was diagnosed with colon cancer 3 in 2016, and was conducted until the time of 2020.It was careful to maintain health problems," said, "There were people who helped us to maintain health problems," said, "There were people who helped us during the difficult time."

In particular, Chae-woo received worldwide love through "Black fan Seo Seoseo" that released in 2018.There were more than 13 billion won inbox OP, including candidates, including the Academy Award candidate for the 2019 Academy Award.Marvel Cinema is the first Academy Award.

Red Word bossman said, "Black fan Seo Seo Seo-seo" said, "Black fan Seo Seo Seo-seo" and loved her husband and loved her husband and loved her husband.He always asked to expectations for the kingdom of the kingdom," which will always be released in November, which will be released in November.

Finally, Red Word boss said, "I remember the conversation with the establishment of the Foundation after death.He doesn't have a child.His heritage said, "The Foundation will be used for students at Howard University," said, "The establishment of the Foundation," said, "The Foundation is the initial step."

Kim Na Yeon-yeon
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال