Roh Hyun Hee-hee, "I'm going to upload a picture with you...I couldn't even avoid fatigue."


[Mil= Park Seo Yeon-yeon] Actor Roh Hyun-hee went to match against them during the period of the Itaewon disaster.

On the 1st, Roh Hyun-hee wrote, "I ask you to take pictures of pictures and show pretty pretending to take pictures of pictures and proud of pictures."

Then, "I don't even avoid the lives of life, young people were not avoided.It's not his work.It's only me?Of course, it should be made of course, such as a schedule meeting meeting meetings, but I would like to enjoy watching movies and enjoy smiling and enjoy smiling and enjoy smiling brightly."

Roh Hyun-hee will be recommended as recommended, so I can't be able to see inconvenience, but I can't feel uncomfortable.How can I sleep if you have to sleep much.It was sad that I'm sad that I'm sad, and I hope you're sick and win a hard time to win.

Also, "How about taking pictures and videos at the time of accidents at the time of accident."I hope everyone who are thinking about it, I want to change it when everyone else's thinking about it." "#It's a person's name."

Meanwhile, a large wave incident occurred in Itaewon, Seoul on the 29th of last month, a large wave incident occurred in Itaewon, Seoul on the 29th of last month.

The Central Disaster Safety Countermeasures Headquarters (China) was counted as 156 p.m.m.m. on the 2nd.The government declared Yongsan-gu, and designated as a special disaster area, and designated as a national app.

[A photo = Noh Hyunhee channel]

(Park Seoyeon reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال