"I'm the 8th album" 8th anniversary...Ha Donggeun and Apparently ♥




[A reporter Kim Ye Na-young] "I'm Lee Myung-bak" was a singer Ha-geun, who was a singer Ha Dong-geun.

On the 5th, Ha Dong-geun's agency unit unit unit unit will release 12 p.m.On the music video of Gil Sanghwa's music video, saying, "I solo" posted two albums."




In the music video, Ha Dong-geun and 8th Ki-soon misses his life, but the story of lovers who can't meet again.

"gil Sanghwa" is a song that was a genius poet Baekseok and "gil Sang-hwa", which was a beautiful temple that ended with the beautiful temple.




Ha Dong-geun said, "I can't be confused with this song that I love this song, but I sang my best to those people who want to sympathize with small comfortable and sympathize with them."

"I'm solo" 8th, Oksoon became a fan of Ha Dong-geun's music video."gil Sanghwa" said, "I enjoyed a new experience," said, "I also said.

( photographer = YEON BI)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال