Haha, "I changed my life...Thank you and responsibilities at the same time." [Star@ Style@ Style]




Ha-ha, who became a father's father's father's dream to achieve his father's dream.The story of the two "Super excited" painted through K-STAR's story of K-STAR's story.My father, who was not busy and busy with his father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father.The knowledge of golf is not interested, but it starts to fly for my father's precious time for my father and son's precious time.My son's sincerity to understand his father, who came to understand the father's heart, will cause 100% empathy for beginners.The story of the other Ha Yoon-guk's story is held on the field.

It's the first time to shoot with Q father?
▲ Haha_Yes, so I liked it was so much.In fact, my father was worried about Mars, so many worries before filming.But I finished filming the first outfit, but my father was so happy.It was nice to see the picture, but I think you've left my son.I was so proud.

I think you'll wear Q golf entertainment "Phahaha" and two people will wear golf.So I think that you wore today.
▲ Haha_ Actually, I couldn't see my father.It was fun to practice, I thought it was fun.These days, golf web is so sophisticated and pretty well.I felt like I felt like I felt like FELIX.Ha ha.

How did you shoot "Flower" with Q father.I heard that it wasn't good for golf.




▲ Haha_I thought that my father became a father and became a father.In particular, my father would have done more.Of course, I thought that the family can fill the loneliness, but I thought it was not golf.I was my father, but I didn't like a fresh golf course.But I'm sorry to learn golf through this opportunity, I heard you even understand my father.I know why I always knew why golf was golf.If my father was able to do this before my father could have been a much more fun golf.

I wonder how you were doing a broadcast with my son.How many points can you learn golf for the first time?
▲ I hope Ha Yoon-guk's son was able to play golf together, and I'm glad to play golf together through this opportunity.Actually, it's difficult exercise.My son was good at all of us.You can give up 90 points to 90 points.I think it will be 65 points.Ha ha. How was the first moment I learned golf with Q father?
▲ Haha_I got so passionate when I hit it was so hot.In fact, I have to go to the field with my father.That's why I couldn't do it with comfortable magic.It's always angry.Ha ha.But I feel good if I guess it's a good time.If you look at the broadcast, there will be people who can relate to me.I really don't like to hurt someone.Because I don't like to be bored, I didn't like to do it.

Was it different from the first time to learn golf?




▲ Haha_The field went out in the middle of filming, and I also caused Min pneumonia as I expected.I'm embarrassed, so I had a lot of pride.I practiced a lot more.It's hard to learn golf, but I felt good to interact with good people and learn new things.There's a little bit relaxed.It was not to do this program to play golf well, but I could see the willingness to build a good memories of the beginning to build a good memories.

I think I had a new look at Q.
▲ Haha_H: There's a lot.There are no greed, and I'm angry, and I'm weak.

Most of the Q listed Q lists (laughs).
▲ Haha_gol, I didn't understand that "The most beautiful Swong is the most beautiful swing of my life."But it's really hard to do it.Ha ha.When practicing, I'm going to do well, I'm greedy to send you a little longer.It's so hard to put my mind while playing golf.So these days, I'm trying to be a mature person.Maybe this is a positive change.It's hard to admit my side, it's hard to accept my face.

As I always showed a new appearance through various content, I think it will be one of the extension line, but you want to show you want to show it through "Flower"




▲ Haha_ father always looks like Superman.I think I can do everything.I thought it was a dad, I thought it's hard to think it's hard.I just lived hard to support my family, but I think I think it's far away from any new family.golf, but I hope that Yoo Dae-dae is awkward among my father and son, I hope you feel the same feeling of our father's appearance.We've been so close.

I think it will always meet expectations that we should meet expectations, singer, singer, singer, singer, singer, singer, and various aspects should always meet expectations.I wonder if that burden, it led to " fever" without a new burden.
Haha_I don't have a lot of things.I don't do anything special.

Q, I thought I can see you so good at all ways.
▲ Haha_h_water can be good at various fields, but it would be nice to do well, but in fact, but in fact, there were a lot of tuberculosis.I felt insufficient, and there's nothing to survive.I'm going to lead to a lot of families to lead.

What kind of field do you feel comfortable when there are Q music, entertainment?




▲ Haha_ ago, I always like the stage.First, entertainment is a place where I changed my life.So my loyalty to entertainment, my loyalty to entertainment is so strong and pride.Maybe entertainment is a job and music is my dream.If music is a playground, entertainment can be said to be a warter.If you look at a variety of entertainment, of course, it was so hard to laugh at the camera, and I had to laugh at the camera.So, it's a comfortable feelings, loneliness, loneliness, and all complex emotions and solve energy.It's the place where you apply red medicine.There's no feedback is coming right now.

I'm showing a certain character in SBS "Running Man" in SBS "Running Man".I think it's a lot of burden on a long time.
▲ Haha_ gratitude is always followed by responsibility.When I didn't meet there, I couldn't meet there.In fact, it changed a lot of laughter, and expectations of laughter.Even if it's a numerical value of the viewer rating.I want to do well, but the public standards are already strict, and you can't do it.It's always like fighting these parts, and we have to do something every week.

Q times like YouTube, I think it's comfortable.
▲ Haha_H: That's right.Actually, I think it's a bit over there.Ha ha.In both fields, we need to take the line, but I'm going to think it's starting now.

If you say something to Q fans.




▲ Haha_H: Thank you most loud.I think I can eat this.These gracefully, these grace will buy every way to buy every way.I hope everyone's sensitive and hard time, I hope you see this interview.

Eddie Park Seung Hyun





an appropriate style (@star1)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال