Tae-joon, Kim Hyung-joon, Kim Hyung-joon, and Japan's Japanese and Japan.I'm shocked at the end of Xba" (SSL)[SSL view]






[Sports Seoul | southwest Young reporter] Kim Hyung-joon confessed about discrimination that Kim Hyung-joon was young.

Channel A, which aired on the 4th, aired on the 4th, was a member and 46-year-old accident Kim Hyung-joon appeared on the 4th.

Kim Hyung-joon, "I never gave money to my parents.It is receiving 80 million won per month.It was surprising that only 5,000 million won, saying, "There was only 5,000 million won."

He entered a senior vice president.The 4th grade scholarship was re-examined by 213 million won.I went to the money with my friends or ate.After receiving a graduate school, I got a graduate school.So, I received a month with a month.My parents didn't know, "I didn't know".

Kim Hyung-joon, who showed his mother Kim Hyung-joon, said, "If you're born again, I don't want to have this son."







Channel A "O's gold" source | channelA
My mother had no choice but to help me since the tail marks.My husband was a type of silence.My education was the third time.Mr. poet, poet, I was me.I think I don't have a seat."

Kim Hyung-joon had a long time after the Tae-joon's activities.He was hard to five years before delivery work, he was difficult to do anything.When they live at home, they lived and lived in the movie.On the app, it was "0" for 5 days.Since I didn't work, it was strong since I didn't work.It was a big sense of self-esteem," said.

Kim Hyung-jun's mother was so happy when his son began to choose.Finally, Hyung-joon had the most appropriate job in the situation, he confessed that he was the most appropriate mind.

In addition, Kim Hyung-joon talked about discrimination that he was in school in relation to Japanese mother.He said, "Why do you call your mother pronunciation, "Why do you call your mother pronunciation?"My mom actually had to do it.It was too long until we do it.If Japan, I prayed in Japan, I pray.Please win Korea.If Japan wins, I go to school.It was when elementary school 3rd grade.South Korea lost in Japan, but other half friends, "Come here."My mom XBaby?"' I did.He was surprised to hear that story, he was surprised.

Mom also said, "When there was a meeting in front of many people, but he said, "I received a cold eyes of my mother and received cold eyes."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال