"If you're the son of the country's son?My treasure, I don't drag my shoes


▲ an interview with the late mother.Source |MBC "New Desktop" broadcasting

[Speechless News= Gong Mi-won] The mother who left the world's mother, who left the world response to the field response to the scene.

MBC's " News Desk" reported on the 2nd, MBC's story of the bereaved family who visited the indoor sports hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul.

According to reports, the mother of the late Lee Ji-eun visited this place.My mother, who came out out with his son's shoes, "What are you doing?If the Prime Minister Han Deok-soo calls to 112, hundreds of police were mobilized.The police pointed out that 112 said that the general people call the police said.

Then, "I went around the hospital and came back to the hospital.So, I didn't wake up artificial lake, but I didn't wake up."It's my treasure."

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-han left the world in Itaewon, Seoul on the 29th of last month.The agency 935 Entertainment said on the 30th, "I can't believe that Lee Ji-eun and pure and innocent actors who were not able to see this.

Lee Ji-han, who was born in 1998, participated in the Mnet 'Produce 101 season 2.Afterwards, he appeared as a main character in the web drama "Today's Day" and recently appeared on MBC new gold drama "The season of the top of the top of MBC New Year's season.The deceased's feet were strict on the 1st.


▲ one's right.Source | by an Instagram
spoilers, spoilers who died in Itaewon this Itaewon, and give us deep comfortable to the bereaved family.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال