"I didn't eat it because I didn't eat it"."I don't have to be left"


[Sports Chosun Ilbo Kim Soo-hyun] Lim Chang-jung escaped the news left the news.

"Beauty pool" Seo Ha-han and Park Jin-eun enjoyed eating food.

SBS FiL, which aired on the 30th, aired on the 30th (VITY" aired on the 30th, and Park Jin-eun, and Park Jin-ri, which aired on the 30th.Unlike the appearance of news coordinates, unlike the news coordinates.

The two people were amazed at each time, and the plate was filled with the plate.Seo Ha-han said, "I think it's delicious." "I think it's delicious."

In particular, "I don't leave food in this place."It's delicious food that you're the most delicious food you said

Accordingly, Park Jin-soo said, "I'm just saying, "I'm going to eat delicious food, and I'm going to eat delicious food."

Seo Ha-han and Park Jin-eun, who played the food show, said, "I'm sorry to come with the MCs, and I'm sorry to come together."

It is recommended by selecting the theme of "FULUVITY" and food, food, food, food, food, and hotflavored SBS's "FULUVITY" every Wednesday.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال