"169cm" between "169cm" and pork, and I lost money, but it's not delicious."


[Sports Chosun Ilbo] "Fan ID" was too skinny than now, "Parazzi" that was much skinny than now.

YouTube content released on YouTube content, released on the 30th of last month, "feats" released on the 30th last month.The video titled "Sung Jong-jong, Whee In" was published.

Following the first meeting, Park Sung-hyun held a second meeting, Hwi, Hwi, Hwi, Hwi, Hwi-yeon, held a second meeting with the "Say meeting."

"I don't know why I came here.I thought I ate well and lived well."Accordingly, Park Sung-hyun, "I didn't understand our DJ.He said why he said he said this video, but I understand this video.


"If you buy dessert like cake or macaron, I don't eat a spoon like a spoon or macaron, I see strange difficult difficult difficult difficult difficult difficult difficult difficulties."liver cancer is not enough to weigh 50kg.Park So-hyun was surprised that "It's not 50kg."

One of the idol representative news coordinator, "i.e.g., a small air half of the food.Even if you don't eat rice well, I said it's just eat more.

Sung Jong-jong debuted when I came out.I told you I didn't say it. "It was hard when I was hard to do that time.It was about 43kg.

"That's why I used to work hard at the company and ate protein, and I gained 3kg.But I lost every week for a week.I'm stressed.After that, I don't talk about it."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال