"Giving mom 2" 19 years old pregnancy→ Elementary School in the 19th-year-old pregnancy...Yoon Sowon said, "Music Core"


MBN's VN's broadcasting
[HardPOP= Won-woo] A sad story of the main characteristics of the main characteristics of the characteristics of the main characters.

In MBN's MBN, which aired on the 29th, was the parents' concerns of their parents who were parents in young age.

The main protagonist, who dreamed of a vice president, was in love with Dong Gap-dimensional boy, and became pregnant women at the age of 19 years old age.

The main characteristics of the male friend said, "I was pregnant". Unlike expected, and my boyfriendIt's amazing.I was happy to my parents.Park Mi-sun was surprised.

Yang said that Yang was not opposed to childbirth in home, and the main characteristics of the family, and the main characteristics began to live in the husband's house after marriage.However, the husband went down to local, and the husband began to earn money, and the husband showed that the child's not looking at their friends or meet friends.

In the end, the main character who suffered psychological pain in the end of the end of the death.Following, "I was pregnant, Kim Ye-jin, who appeared in the studio, saying, "I was 23 years old, I finished the consultation in November last year."

But his training was not over here.My son Lisa's eyes have gone through cancer cells.I was sorry that I had to put a cancer or chemotherapy.

Currently, Lee Ahn was receiving anticancer treatment, and Kim Ye-jin will be difficult to treatments, and spinal cord or other bones will be difficult to treat.It will be a disease that goes to the life and buy.I just thought I should follow my eyes and young age, I only thought I should follow my eyes."

On the other hand, "Going Mom" is a real family program that connects various stories and the world with various stories and the world.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال