A couple of years old women and 30 years old..."Why are you doing this?" [What's the issue?]




(X sports news Kim Ye-eun) is also a journalist woman, female couples, and adult male couples.

At the end of MBN's "Going mom 2" released on the 29th, which aired on the 29th.

A woman who appeared in colorful style ring on this day, said, "It's 21 years old because she was pregnant and pregnant."He said, "The 32year-old MJUNMJUN, who became a baby father in another year.It was born in 19 years old and 30 years old.

They were the first time.Mom Jun-min became about two years since the Ministry of Education.Jangmo and I have a high tension.I thought I was tired because I was tired.




Since then, Mom Jun-min, I thought, "I want to live in the world, I thought it was used to live, and Park Eun-min said, "This is natural."

Earlier, "Going Mom" that he was born in 19 years old and 32 years old, who was born in 19 years old church teachers, who were born in 19 years old and older than 19 years old.This time, adult women and adult men and adults are reported to appear negative reactions to appear in marriage.

Photo = MBN broadcasting screen
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال