[Complete] "I miss your dolphin sound".Friend the Member for the late Park Ji-seon Park Ji-sun, who left the late Park Ji-sun


[Sports Chosun George Young] comedian Park Ji-sun, Park Ji-sun, who left his family and fans left their fans.

Park Ji-sun was found by police on November 2, 2020 and died by police at home in Mapo-gu Seoul on November 2, 2020.Police were dispatched to the scene of Park Ji-sun, and two people were dispatched to the scene, but two people were already dead.There were no exceptional injuries, and Yoo Seo Sung-sung memo, which is estimated to have been created according to the meaning of the bereaved family, but did not disclose according to the meaning of the bereaved families.

At that time, Park Ji-sun was treated as a disease, and his mother was known that his mother came to Seoul.Moreover, the fans of the three days ago, comedian Sun-jin, comedian Sunbae, also fell into a big shock and rain.


The memorial service was also led to commemorate the second anniversary of Ko Park Ji-sun, who built a birthday party.In particular, I visited the memorial park where high-person Lee Yoon-ji and singer, who visited the deceased.

Lee Seung-ji, who visited high-in this year.I promised to go on the autumn picnic and went to meet you for a few days ago.I remember the way to meet my friend, but I remember that three of Nakyeop, but I remember three are talking about Nakyeop.

"What's your friend is good.I think I'm going to listen to it, so I have a lot of delicious things like Yoon Ji-ji.Your dolphins also expressed Greece.

On the other hand, Park Ji-sun debuted as KBS 22nd anniversary of KBS 22.Park Ji-sun, who emerged as a star comedian, who emerged as Star comedian, was the best performance of the 2018 award, and the best performance of the 2018 award in 2010.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال