"24-year-old ♥" claphong, DONG, DONG, DONG is a younger brother..."2 years of preparing for "Oh!) [Oh![Running reviews]


screenshot screen capture

[OSEN= Jang Woo-young] broadcaster Park Kyung-young invited food with a honeymoon room for 30 years.

KBS2 entertainment program "Shin Sang-dong Restaurant" aired on the 4th, which aired on the 4th, applause and sharing food together.

applause for pets, "My dad invited someone who was important.I explained that the movie is a movie.Park Kyung-hong was a broadcasting for the first time, "The Film Festival" was a broadcaster Park Kyung-rimp was a broadcaster Park Kyung-rim.Park Kyung-rim, two people who met stars and fans were loved by Star and fans at the time, including "Park High School" in various activities. Park Kyung-rimp was like a friend."When there's difficulties, I'm grateful to me and go to the holidays, I's not going to go to the holiday food."I'm tired of my brother.I wanted to show that "I'm happy."

applause to Park Kyung-young made a remodeling dog, and black stones and black stones, and black stones.Two people talked together while eating food together.

In particular, applause announced a honeymoon and 2 years plan to Park Kyung-rim.applause, applause came to the hospital, "I'm so happy to see me when I was the most difficult for my life," adding, "I'm so happy to stay at the hospital without that.As a wife, I am preparing for 2 taxes, he said.Park Kyung-rimim, "I gave you a bed for a long bed, but do you remember that you have to write a 180cm long bed.I really spent a long time, saying, "I wrote it".

applause, "I haven't been married, but I haven't married yet.However, Jae-seok said, "I'll give you a gift."I didn't do anything.Kyung-rim said, "I didn't do it, but I received a laundry set of washing machines, and drying equipment."applause to Park Kyung-rim, "Don't have a burden."




applause thanks to his wife, he was getting stronger and power.He has been worried that "A restaurant" was worried about the appearance.I was careful because I was misunderstood and misunderstood.I used to write a person who didn't stop, I had a curse.I'm glad that my wife was bright, but he pretended to do a lot of hearts.

Accordingly, Park Kyung-rim, Park Kyung-young is a positive person.I said it's not good.applause, "Thank you for watching that." "Thank you for watching that, but it was really better even better."

Meanwhile, the charges of embezzlement of embezzlement couples will be held on the 21st.applause filed a lawsuit against embezzlement in April last year.On the 7th of last month, prosecutors indicted on charges of embezzlement Hong's relatives, and he also indicted on some charges of embezzlement.The close couple acknowledged that the criminal property embezzlement about 19 billion won in the process of the prosecution investigation.The amount of embezzlement couples confirmed patients confirmed is 61 billion won. /

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال