[Complete] Kim Jun-ho, son Dolan-ho, son Doljan, "Suga" for "Self-dol" → Ah, "Sollowing tears"

[Then Asia= Kim Support reporter]



photo =KBS2 "Superman came back"

Kim Jun-ho-ho, who met 10 months ago, Kim Joon-ho-ho-ho, was reborn as a "Dol rich" in honey.

KBS 2 TV, which aired on the 4th, aired on the 4th, was decorated with "Thank you because it's a "Thank you because it's a "Thank you."Kim Joon-ho made his son, who prepared his son Eun-woo, who prepared his son and development. Penning Star Kim Joon-ho started preparing to prepare for a stone with his son Eunwoo.Kim Joon-ho found a beauty room ahead.Kim Joon-ho said, which made the head of Eun-woo's head of Eun-ho, who cut his head."In fact, I cut my cell profile for months ago"There was a big fan meeting," said, "I left his laughter when Eun-woo was crying, he left the big time to burst into laughter.

On the other hand, Eun-woo made his father smile in the beauty room, and he smiled at his father.As a result, the owner of Eun-woo saw Eun-woo, "I think I think I'm going to military.I didn't say that it's too expensive.

Eun-woo, who finished flowers in the beauty room, has changed his father Kim Joon-ho's birth to the birth of flowers.Following, Kim Joon-ho started preparing to prepare a stone ceremony.The sesame oil in the millennium, and the nuts were filled with nuts and made nine songs.Eun-woo, who prepared a reply ceremony, who prepared a reply ceremony, was still waiting for her charm to cheer up to cheer up the charm of the children.





photo =KBS2 "Superman came back"

Eun-woo, which is easy to fit the first stone and transformed into a baby Dogyeong.Kim Joon-ho revealed the desire to hold money in stone, and Eunwoo caught the money.Kim Joon-ho read a letter as a surprise event for his wife.Kim Jun-ho is really fast.Eunwoo is already a year since Eunwoo.It reminds us of the day that the first day came to us.I wanted to congratulate anyone, but I was alone.I think there were more days.I wanted to join Eunwoo, but I was red. Thank you for a year, saying, "Thank you for a year."The tears of tears also stole tears.

Kim Joon-ho, who showed a cold appearance at the pening stadium, gave me a lot of gratitude to my wife.All of the first father, Kim Joon-ho, who had been struggling to show off his affection for Eunwoo, and the reasonable food for Eun-woo and development of the reason for Eun-woo.

Kim Support Ten Asian reporter
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال