Was it "I'm solo" in college and college.The impact of your left

[Getting up for days]

"I'm solo" 10th anniversary.
"I'm solo" 10th anniversary.
The 10th century Youngsik, which was popular as a solo artist who was popular in college, was popular in college.

Youngsik recently discovered, "They found my college days in Cyworld.It's about 14 years ago?Fortunately, I didn't leave any comment on the futureBut I don't have a red hair.At this time, I used to perform college Hong Kong, and I often released a picture of the past pictures with the writing."

In that picture, Yeongsik attempted a shocking lightning head of the 2000s.There was a bold pose of many models, and showed a lot of models.In college, fans were enthusiastic about the university of Yeongsik, fans were enthusiastic.

"It was a lightning hair, but I'm not disappointed, but I'll give you my choice, and my choice, and my choice, "I'll give you my choice."

Meanwhile, Yeongsik was straight to Oksoon, but it wasn't the final couple of stone, but it was not the final couple of stone.

This index digital news journalist
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال