Song Yuna sent me...Jeongjung, "Is it so much too much?What did I do?"


[Sports Chosun Ilbo Kim Soo-hyun] Jeong-ah, was impressed by actor Song Yoon-ah.

Jung-sik, "Really!It's not too much.What did I do you?"I certification box, he authentication box.

The delivery box was written with the name of Jeong-ah, Song Yoon-ah.

Jung-ah, "I'm tired and hard these days, but why don't you do thisI suddenly told you to send the golden scent in Jeju Island, so I said it's so delicious."

Then, "Why are you touched!If you smoke, you don't know, if you're acting body, you don't lose anything.What do I think about?I don't know what I'm going to be given a lot of times.Even if I admire, I admire Song Yoon-na.


Then, "Oh, what do you eat?I forgot three things in the seat.Thank you, thank you.I'm happy to know if I have a lot of people.That.In fact, it's good since I saw it at EXO.I liked it.At that time, he said, "I was touched to say hi to Dan Station actors, and laughed so touched by Song Yoon-ah.

Jung-ah, I will try to go to go out if you don't go.Is this hard?Thank you so much, I'll share it again.Jeju #cheonsa #I want to live like this. #I want to live like this# If you can't follow the face, I said #Suddenly # autumn".

Meanwhile, Jung-sik has married businesses in 2017, and one son of his son under the slurry.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال