Taylor Swift, enter the first place→ 10th place in the Billboard




[ NewsN Hye-jin reporter Taylor Swift] U.S. singer Taylor Swift (Taylor Swift).

According to the Billboard official website on October 31 (local time) on October 31st (local time), Taylor Swift's "Mid Nights" from November 5th.

On the first place, "Ani-Hero-Hero" ranked first."Lavender Haze, "Maroon" and "Maroon"" "Maroon" (Maroon, and "Mirunwoo"" (Mid". "Mid".?"Fancheon Stream".?', "Yu's Own, Kid, Kid, Kid (Karma) and "Karma" (Karma) and "Karma" (Karma). Billbo reportedly said, "The title of the Billboard" chart in 64 years from the Billboard' chart in 64 years, adding, "Hover 100" chart in September last year."

Earlier on October 21, Taylor Swift was also released on October 21st album chart, but only the main album chart, but also ranked the main album chart, not only the main album chart.

This album contains 13 songs since Taylor Swift was released in December 2020.Taylor Swift has completed a lot of moments that have not slept due to mental pain, and high brain.producer Jack Ahn also participated in the sixth "Golden Awards" in the sixth "Golden Awards.

Taylor Switzerland through Universal Music Organization through Universal Music Organization, "I can't sleep on this albumEventually, there are songs for us and find the cause of us to find the cause.When the clock refers to midnight, I hope we'll face ourselves, I hope we'll face ourselves."

Then, it is one of the song that I like the title song that I like the title song.He said, "I don't dig up to my anxiety tour," he said, "This song that I hate everything that I hate everything that I hate themselves."

( photo=YUNAYEONER)
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال