"7 people gave birth, but I'll give you a 64-year-old Alex Ballwin♥38-year-old yoga lecture]


[Mil= Kwak Myung-dong reporter Alex Bardwin (64) was a wife of Boston, who had a lot of babies in Boston, a lot of babies.

Hella Ballad will say, "I certainly ended up with U.S. W.S. crisis. crisis.There were seven children, saying, "There are seven children.

"But Alex and I'll tell you that Alex and I'll tell you more time."This is interpreted as meaningful as possible.

He accepted the marriage money when he passed away three children.We have a very interesting house.I always said what happened."

Earlier on the 22nd of last month, Hella said, "I'm very happy to introduce a daughter who is realized that our small dream of our small dreams.

Alex Bolwin is in addition to seven children among the first Kim Bay in addition to the daughter of the first Kim Bay in additional Kim Bay.

[A photo = Alex Ballwin Instagram]

(Walking reporter )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال