"Let's hold on 5 Chaewon's real estate, and hold it together."









"Let's hold on 5 Chaewon's real estate, and hold it together."

broadcaster Ham So-won said about fiscal situation.

Hamso-won received an image titled "Mownu" on the 29th of last month, adding investment-how to subscribe to subscribers." He started to zero in China.If the advertising contract is not a situation, the heart of the heart has to go back to Korea.Since it was a stable state of all debt in 30 and stable conditions, saying, "I'm going to China," adding, "There was no only 14 million won in Korea.I ate 600 won a six-won side dishes and ate a month while eating.I pretended to stay well."Then, "The first advertisement has become advertising expenses, so I bought it well and ate delicious food.I think I'm going to cry.After that, I collected my money, I also showed tears.

Hamsowon shall not listen to the story of South Korea, but he should do in the area where he knows.I studied the king and invested about five years ago.In the king, there were two amendments in Seoul, there were two amendments in Seoul.Now, there are three minutes left and three days left.stocks also advised that both the U.S. and Korean stocks.

He is not the investment first, but the public part.Real estate is the first time to sell out of my feet.People who want to make money, and lose money, and lose money, "If you lose money, you can't do it.Don't hurry up.If you care hard, Jong-don can happen," said.

He said, "It is important to go to the bank.It is not embarrassed to ask for interest rates or credit ratings.I can't be greedy but I don't care."It helps investment after checking all, I recommend a book about money." "I recommend reading books about money.Those are good to read that people who know about money and money.I recommend to watch economic news, poetry.Don't listen to someone who doesn't know, but don't investment.

Dongdaemun-yeon reporter Jung Hee-yeon

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال