Kim Hyun-chul, 13 years old wife, 13 years old wife and 13 years old, "Dist M)



[Mil= hometown] comedian Kim Hyun-chul, Kim Hyun-chul released his wife, Kim Hyun-chul, and 9 years old.

Kim Hyun-chul appeared on the 31st last month, who aired on the 31st of last month, who aired on the 31st of last month.

In the broadcast, Kim Hyun-chul, called "Aiya~" and entered home.

Hong Hyun-hee, who watched it in the studio, "Ah, are you calling me?""It was water, and Kim Hyun-chul, Kim Hyun-chul replied, "That's a difference between my wife and heat generation."So my wife said, "A baby) said, our baby ( daughter) said, "I just call her name."

Kim Hyun-chul introduced his wife after introducing his wife.And there's nothing to do.I showed his affection for my wife, Mi-myeon, Mi-myeon, Mi-myeon, Mi-myeon, Mi-myeon.

Then, the clean house and daughter, O Sang-jin will have been revealed, "It wasn't easy decision to go down Jeju Island.How did you get a seat?"I asked you."

Accordingly, Kim Hyun-chul, "I can't like this, but I can't like this.So I opened a lot of people, I couldn't endure this.

Kim Hyun-chul was a lot of classical performance that I did a lot of classical performance.So I went to live enough, so I went to live, and COVID-19 in two years.But you can't come up again?So I'm going to live well, but now I told you to live well."

On the other hand, "Fan Dr.M" is a program that contains everything necessary for life with doctors in each field.

[FNTS STORY's broadcasting]

(Give journalists )

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال