Hong In Gyu "Kim, a gag not meet umeon radeoni ♥ gimjimin and passionate love" (miusae) [comprehensive].




(ek this sports news was news) a fellow worker Hong In Gyu unrolls the history of the Kim Joon Ho.

2 airing the cruel scene scene referred to radio the Hong In Gyu is Kim Joon Ho's love affair with gimjimin on. Kim Joon Ho in the Hong In Gyu the " Class president election in two or three months ago, hearing about.Sang-min with my brother was with me.This is not on my side?My right arm.Sang-min and the brother and me to reveal me. " revealed the sad.

Hong In Gyu was not " I am appalled.My brother is 18 years, give me a bat.Sbs, back and forth kbsAs I learn by watching it back and forth. " with a rebuttal.




Kim said the class election were asked to help.If the class president, a the 'miusae'.I'll arrange to have a lot.By the way, and then there is, neither you 'A person who became a single again Forman, Cabernet Sauvignon' out.I had no contact, " revelations.

Hong In Gyu, Kim was an excuse, saying "go home and did not take a time," and "That's my brother bought tv showing off, I hope you didn't come?" said nails.

That is not the issue, Kim said, I am and I how to put this?.You shouldn't have hit you say so from the first time I "Hong In Gyu, and an explanation," in a hurry to make a living then, " was in a fit.

Ji Sang-ryeol make Hong In Gyu, weighed in, saying "Jimin to pack less and sister." and said that when comedians are ' fake nyuseuji?Gag, to buy alcohol ' comedians is always surprised that my brother told us not always see umeon " wondered.

Ji Sang-ryeol is Kim Joon Ho, " Well, where am I supposed to meet you, and added, saying, "Aren't you not to office romances?".Jobs with marriage to understand each other. " make idle remarks.Hong In Gyu shot back angrily, saying, "Why did you at the time".




Especially Ji Sang-ryeol said, my brother stories.Should be off this.It was really nothing.You stay right!Two patched things up as a bottle of wine kkaja.How about this? " went into the kitchen.

김준호는 지상렬이 술을 찾자 "이건 안 된다.Jimin Seo Young and Numeral and me, you going to submit 200 million won, receive gift of wine. " "Hong In Gyu, and draw the line is,", Joon-ho, brother.

" Have you had is Kim Joon Ho.You really don't be.To be married when I got to eat.A gift and right.나중에 와인 보내주겠다"라며 만류했고, 지상렬은 "인규야.I will know how you feel " complained.Kim said, know you guys. go.Never see " accompanied by witty, that will show off.

Photo = a screen sbs
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال