(woman) children, unprecedented ...'nude' visual transformation into artwork.


[My press daily = oyunju] exceptional visual transformation the girl group (woman) children.

Midnight 30 days (woman) them (Before something happens, the rainy season, an informal dinner, and minni syuwa) fifth in the official channel sns 'I Love (I love)' mini album artwork's title song 'Nude) (nxde' have been made public.

The members of the artwork that hightens their blond hair and a red lip color with points.Those who dominated their attention to the alluring eyes.The unique concept showed colorful attraction in (woman) children through the artwork to raise expectations for a visual change is a brand new song.

A sketch of the 'I Love' film also announced a series of funky and lavish production of (woman) children in the new challenges.

(woman) children 'Tomboy () tomboy' in March hit the charts here and abroad since released not only discovered oprah first talk with the fans around the world through the '2022 (g I - dle world tour [just me - () I dle]' world tour and successful and the group.

'I Love' than (woman) children is open 6 p.m., October 17.

[pictures : Cube Entertainment].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال