.... until a week for six bulk business - shaved kgThe 'the end of dangso' namtaeun "happy hours" [The interview s].


▲ namtaeun kbs school tree 'you wish,' drama actor.Glorious offering ent

[a cost of sporting news = jangdaui] constantly growing, I want to be an actor, challenging. ""

Shows the infinite growth potential with his solid acting skills through the 'you wish,' resolution is of the actor namtaeun dabujyeo.He was 29, kbs the tree I was in drama series 'you wish,' (less than 'the end of dangso') over the cost of a sporting challenge, growing, and an interview on the day with the news said the ambition to become an actor. '당신이 소원을 말하면'은 삶의 끝에 내몰린 위태로운 청년이 호스피스 병원에서 사람들의 마지막 소원을 들어주며 아픔을 치유해가는 힐링 드라마로, 말기 암 환자들의 마지막 소원을 들어주는 네덜란드의 실제 재단에서 모티브를 얻은 작품이다.

Namtaeun billeon of the jangseokjjun, gave an impassioned performance as the station.He is yungyeore, such as (Ji Chang-wook) from an orphanage who wants to brings them down to the bottom of the people.A visual from the extra time to make changes as tonsure namtaeun a percussion cap and evil, the subtle changes of the bottom of a life drawing intense and delicately audience with her, and the existence of a clear message.


▲ namtaeun kbs school tree 'you wish,' drama actor.Lifetime, is providing eiaen

" It's a bittersweet feeling, and a great pity that the namtaeun.Happy time and more so.'the end of dangso' honored to, thank you very much, " which airs you can do with how I said.

"so appealing because I want to do. ' ' dangso" said pass two tall an audition is the namtaeunHe said, " many audition, the appeal because I want to do a lot of this work.To audition twice went ahead for an hour.Thankfully pd first-round auditions, my second audition opportunities. "" But then first thought from images and pd I worried about your I understand you do it.Prepare and I wanted to go to the next audition, pd want.So about bulking up, so you go for a week, six kg.Prepared to tolerate a good look for that. " he added.

This work for shaving their heads went through a namtaeun said work to prepare and get things, starts with an internal.It was so, shaved or bulking up, this one is to start physical appearance first, approach them because I had to prepare.


▲ namtaeun kbs school tree 'you wish,' drama actor.제공| 에이앤이 코리아 라이프타임

Namtaeun for Ji Chang-wook " Ji Chang-wook meet the actor most of the breathing and breathing is good.Me too much attention.아직 제가 경력이 없고, 경험이 부족하다 보니까 응원도 많이 해주고 '너의 연기를 하면 된다'라며 조언까지 해줬다"라고 털어놨다.And he said, " Everything to do a scene, you in the field busy going.해야 할 것도 많고 신경 써야 할 것도 많은데 지창욱은 직접 모니터도 해주고 액션신이 있을 땐 조언도 해주고 합도 맞춰줬다.Ji Chang-wook player in action. can think of it, I'm more comfortable she told me a consideration.Those things were very grateful. " expressed.

Ji Chang-wook is kkultip to tell him.Namtaeun is Shi Zun, character is a Tattoo man all over.Had tattoo stickers every This is why all the time when we were shooting it.That's a wrap and hit the area, was unfortunately Molas, you won't.At first, to slough away because she had pushed for the same body cleansing but it was in the skin becoming red.At that time, Ji Chang-wook is 'ttebwa, and put on top of the sticker tape to the Tattoo' high.Ji Chang-wook You heard and well away.I gave a lot of those small kkultip, " and smile.

" The play was filming of the most memorable episodes about the namtaeun wonjian of actors and kiss scene.The script, there was, to 'Shi Zun the sight of the raid.'.Wonji strongly opposed from the eye with each other to kiss new filming.At that moment was sick.God kiss suddenly went for lunch after shooting a bloody nose.The scene was the most impressive teacher to me. " recalled.


▲ KBS2 수목드라마 '당신이 소원을 말하면' 배우 남태훈. 제공| 에이앤이 코리아 라이프타임
▲ KBS2 수목드라마 '당신이 소원을 말하면' 배우 남태훈. 제공| 에이앤이 코리아 라이프타임

'당소말' 출연 이후 주변 반응에 대해서는 "가족들이 너무 좋아하신다. 이 작품 이전에는 단역으로 나오다 보니까 가족들이 '태훈이가 어디에 나오지? 어디에 있는거지?Find myself, busy.But 'the end of dangso' amount is so come and, I just like I die. 'I felt the first filial piety.Happy birthday to people around me too that most gave me much ".

"It is also my wife loved the most" said.The namtaeun couple met and married this year with a couple of campus.This business about the cheering because they know a lot for me.Parents always believe me, me, but his wife and support me believe me, too.Be the biggest force is, the wife of support forces. " 'romantist husband' face down off his disguise.

Asked if she would be to remain eager to see what is 'the end of dangso' namtaeun, he responded, "It seems a person with works such as his first love,"." would be memorable for me whenever another. is namtaeunAlways feel like there will be somewhere together. " Okay.

" ' look at the end of a per viewer would like to thank those of you.Worth a huge piece of work for me.This is a good story is not tried to create stories and make a drama of the best.I would hope it, and thank you again.I was constantly challenging, growing a little bit, different look, I want to be an actor who can show you.Please be sure to remember the namtaeun an actor."

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال