[solo] 'My wife was murdered three sons' Kim taehyeong " This is my fault and a half..Estimation of money (interview).


The screen capture

[are a Jang Wooyoung osen] Kim taehyeong the story about severe pain that had 10 years ago.Kim taehyeong, which it opened her mouth tried in a serene, but chaoreu can not but by sadness.

Kim taehyeong 23 osen and phone call from " We tried to watch - no need to shy away from yesterday, I won't work.I have mixed feelings.Make yourself at home can't see. "

Over the past 22, televised mbn the story of Kim taehyeong, ‘world exclusive’ was drawn.Kim taehyeong past 2012, she suffered severe pain that killed three sons.Kim taehyeong is broadcast on that day confessed about the pain of those days, and said about 10 years. First, Kim taehyeong said, ‘world exclusive’ contacted and one not do a lot of trouble.But after 10 years to be be children this year.I don't mind that, to leave a record one.Ten years ago, big accident, but after 10 years today to look at what if you could take to. "

Kim taehyeong said, and tried to cross in the United States and live with my family after the incident.Just ride the bicycle a lot.I crossed in the United States "and" took a lot about hooking up with ‘The King's Dream’ director when he doesn't make work a year.I was taken back to the difficult decision, not through (The wound).Get help for the younger because, it is hard to meet someone who is also driving forces. "

Kim taehyeong said, after I volunteered to after work did not do it.I would hang in there for work still would have to keep these days, number 19 was being held up the release of the movie because of Corona and also less work or may the cancellation of the filming jauiban other intentions in half and activities, it's not many. "

Kim taehyeong is difficult to say about my wife.Why is out why an article that he said, " crimes because I don't know.I met my wife and not heard the answer.So when I of article because it is not true to the investigation authorities did ask him for saying so. "

" I think my fault, and a half is Kim taehyeongThen and now and years, but I don't know why.Like the idea centered around finances.사채를 썼거나 다단계 쪽에 연루된 게 아닌가 싶다.Multilevel product box is something piled up in a room mother ever say.Nothing special there is no reason.Normal and never to treat depression and how are you suddenly at one point from the jangling and it that.Wasn't it allegedly is a question of money to, story.

Kim taehyeong said, still acting with respect to a schedule is caught by the end or didn't put that.Running hard and trying to live. " /

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال