
[a = osen bakkeunhui] ' scoop ’ the world, Kim taehyeong the highly disruptive choice since his wife's murder confession, even suffer from panic disorder and said he raised'm sorry.
On Sunday afternoon televised mbn 'world exclusive' actor Kim taehyeong said to her to appear.
2012, three reported his wife murdered his son a shocking news have been made public.A suspect in the case met her husband, actor Kim taehyeong.Kim taehyeong said please to forget only a day after day.I was overwhelmed with only if you panic, " referred. Kim taehyeong said that frustrating doesn't know his wife's murder motive still don't know.It exactly didn't exactly in the investigation authorities.Journalists are just write a good gossip.To make the cost of living is because of extreme choice. What are you so.I can't bear that " said his gloomy.
실제로 그는 9년 전, 한 매체의 인터뷰를 통해서도 이 같은 말을 언급, "생활고라고 비극으로 나가 황당했다"면서 "(난 아내) 빚도 갚아줬었다, 당시 (아내가) 나한테 인정 못 받고 시부모가 힘들어서 그랬다"고 고백한 바 있다.

Especially immediately after the incident earlier that he divorced her wife, "I'm all down." of repentance and "be hard to stand for humans to exterminate a formidable once emotional wave, met to choose, but God and reflect on the extreme cases." but says even tell you an update.
But only a question still remaining questions on death, Kim taehyeong said it absurd and so I went to see.But refused an interview with a bit silly.There's no way to see if a refusal.So now, " wrote a letter.Kim taehyeong is, even describe the letter "You are now imprisoned in their bars, but I should receive the same punishment as you in prison without bars.".
그리곤 아내가 사건을 저지른 후에 대해 얘기하던 김태형은 "그냥 (목숨을)끝내는 거만 생각하고.It was the mere thought of it, " comment on the painful past.Highly disruptive choice of himself allegedly.And Kim taehyeong says, " Why can't go to judge for myself because I don't know if the body again and meomunmeomut so just age, nor is it, but it can't think the street and will eventually come back.I went three or four times.I went to the distance was just a little. I used to come back and still, recovery is not an easy look of mind.

More than anything, suddenly can not tell the pain of losing three children and he made them.Kim taehyeong missed "It is nothing to do it like memory and memory remains so.", and that children.Now suddenly appear in a dream and bed and bed just lying just shed tears and I will this out loud.
특히 당시 드라마 촬영이 바쁜 와중에도 아이들과 틈 날 때마다 시간을 많이 보냈다는 김태형은 "보고싶거나 그럴때는 많이 우는 것 같고 술을 먹고 잊으려고 해보고 뭐 별 짓을 다 해봤는데 제 뜻대로 의지대로 되는 게 아니더라.It's just overcome the pain is pain, not withstand. " moved to tears.
After the children to visit a place away and took the cake is Kim taehyeong, saying "The children are like this cake." sobbed and caramel.Kim taehyeong " live hard hard, dad'll come to see you.Hang on.Must wait.My dad'll go.아빠 간다"라며 덧붙이며 여전한 부성애로 지켜보는 이들까지 먹먹하게 했다.
/
[picture] a screen capture ‘world exclusive’