Park Na-rae "give out at my stomach" ...How do to merit dry cocoon.




Kunst (Kim Yena ek sport news reporter) music producer code is a companion the tomb and the life.

The steamer is through their Instagram account code Kunst was in the last 29 he sees new clothes directly to the kkukkugi.I am thin and boring today helping to pay for my stomach, posted several photos along with the words.

Kunst in the picture code has specific to the public `, as I lay in an expressionless face.Dry ship on top of him makes cute picture of a clay pot that is smile and kkukkugi.




The Park Na-rae, who watched " Should give me out even how my stomach.Raised a laugh I hope " that very interesting.

Meanwhile, the code Kunst was born in December 1989, 34, all (only 32 years old).Mbc turned out, when he starred in 'live by myself.' entertainment programs.

Kunst code : Instagram pictures.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال