'Im Chang-jung ♥' seoayan, Ghana, Canada again?'The golf study abroad' Second 子 "I want to see my mom"


[My Daily : a Park Seo Yeon] singer and actress Im Chang-jung (49) second son, imjunseong the mother (14) seoayan (31) expressed a longing for.

29 imjunseong their story posted the image via Instagram.

The public image imjunseong the white jeans and wearing masks in the hood of the dancing figure.

As imjunseong is golf earlier this month, left his home country to study in Vancouver, Canada to study English.School counseling is seoayan imjunseong to help me prepare such as a come back and left for Canada.

Generated a smile. see the spectacle the charm of a second son, saying, "Did you have to wear a white because I wanted to see my mom" is imjunseong

한편 임창정은 지난 2017년 18세 연하 서하얀과 결혼해 슬하에 5남을 두고 있다.

[photo = imjunseong, Instagram].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال