'Lim Chae Won ♥ ︎' Choi Seung Kyung said, " I wanted to have and then you're going to see 2006.." Tortured by unsatisfied longing, boiling [professional].




[osen : Choi Na Young news] comedian and actor Choi Seung Kyung, complained an ardent longing.

Choi Seung Kyung 25th, posted to start work as "You so wouldn't show up in 2006 came just in my dreams last night after the second you're going." in his own sns.

I want to see as " crazy.Can you meet me at the really hard time for the dream.살아계실때 목소리만 들어도 해결됐고 힘이나게 했던 형이라 힘들때 마다 너무 그리웠는데 꿈에 너무너무 선명하게 나와서 넘 좋았습니다"라고 고인이 꿈에 나와 행복한 마음을 드러냈다." My brother.....보고싶습니다"라고 덧붙이며 애틋한 마음을 표현했다.

Back in March 2006 in photos released with a comedian died suddenly from heart attack late Kim Hyung-gon of topics.The deceased fellow seniors and juniors never at the University Hospital in accordance with the wishes of the deceased body in accordance with the respect of one donor.




Kim Sook Eun, a beauty spot the elder brother really favor them...I also attaching comments on the idea, south of.

Lim Chae Won Choi Seung Kyung was 2007, meanwhile, have a son married to.

- professional writing is Choi Seung Kyung Instagram.

You so wouldn't show up in 2006 came just in my dreams last night after the second you're going.미치도록 보고싶었었는데.Can you meet me at the really hard time for the dream.Inage been resolved, I go alive when voice and power missed every time, in a dream so hard that his brother clearly come out so good.elder brother.....I miss you.

/ [picture]

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال