Lee Kyung-kyu under tons of 'idol of' as Lee Ye Rim, middle and high school daughter ..." [Review of the sc] a kink in my dad ('mate's family register').





[Korea.com, The Sports Chosun and Kim a] Lee Ye Rim 'idol of' in the past received a surprise confession.

27, televised mbc 'mate's family register', Lee Kyung-kyu's birthday party was held.

Lee Kyung-kyu is Lee Ye Rim, for the birthday party.I want to see ' So that's how it all started.Friend ' and stars new concept that invited friends to call off the top of a talk show.유재석을 시작으로 지창욱, 주성지, 박세리, 안정환, 손흥민 등 이경규의 황금 인맥이 예고된 가운데 이윤석과 이수근, 이경실, 조혜련, 장도연 등이 속속 도착했다.

다음 친구에 대한 궁금증이 높아지는 가운데 문을 열고 들어온 인물은 바로 지상렬이었다.Lee Kyung-kyu with a candied tongue if she were possessed of entertainment called an adopted son Ji Sang-ryeol has been ready by a birthday present.





Lee Kyung-kyu and asked "daughter is married, so empty?", was "empty rather than bored." I said, is igyeongsil"Originally, live well when it's not give others." is Lee Ye Rim tactfully added.Lee Ye Rim is broadcast, saying, "I personally never come." and Jo "Yerim, often I think I'll go down in Changwon, is married and Lee Kyung-kyu about whether or not", coming only when a laugh.

Lee Kyung-kyu and Lee Kyung-kyu to air until the moment Kim Jong Un has "I'm looking forward to it.", also died suddenly the atmosphere and released.Did you come once my older brother Lee Kyung-kyu said that the cash does not go well at the wedding?"La said that in igyeongsil" I'm really sorry about this. " shrugged of year.But Lee Ye Rim of his marriage as an opportunity to get around, and the people when they grow up.A postscript, said Lee Kyung-kyu, Son had to be unable to attend to the wedding of the phone.I spent a monetary gift and a wreath ".

Cho Jung Min of a trot singer appeared at the time.'a dalho' Lee Kyung-kyu with a song captured the hearts of the Birthday Song and Cho Jung Min Lee Kyung-kyu celebrated.Lee Kyung-kyu, said, " I'm drama and built for.Thinking about it next year.Mbc and trying to, you know?Said indicated a desire on the sly.





Ji Sang-ryeol said, I am you being touched to his brother for 'reason for a long relationship with Lee Kyung-kyu'.Sang Ryul, no! You are a hit.However, its own brand, ' you.It was moving it's too I heard that "Jo, and saying" ", cover with cold water."moment and he cared about so ' you ' to do." is Jang Do Yeon Lee Kyung-kyu, and said that a dangerous dog that I go.Because the amount is high. " make idle remarks.

계속된 이경규에 대한 칭찬에 이예림은 빵 터졌다.Lee Kyung-kyu said shamelessly, saying, "so this kind of story that pour in from all walks of life,".

Lee Ye Rim said, primary and secondary school idol cast will be heard a lot of talk.But, my father is ' a singer now to be an actor should not have to do it.Have patience ' and until an adult entertainment to do.Are you calling me I needed one's family register 'mate's family register', too.Seoul was dissatisfaction about the film.And my dad told me to Changwon.So, in Changwon, and my dad to take my life, it's me.Went better, " a conversation.





Or 'ask a question.', not just ask me before, but as " I'm fine now quietly threatening it.But I don't, ' No question, on TV?' La, but I did. " said.Lee Kyung-kyu, " I don't want to Lee Ye Rim "When you record we be taken advantage of me not to think that, and I hope you go, go if it were", cracked a joke.

Lee Ye Rim is lifestyle but I didn't a quarrel between husband.But "I was never raise my voice." La said." My husband is when I say is Lee Ye Rim of sight, out of your eyes.Speak while watching elsewhere.Do you not like I'm not listening.'나는 생각하고 있는 거야'라고 하더라.Listen to me, and were doing it ' Don't raise your voice!" Lee Kyung-kyu, year and suddenly year resembles a laugh all in.

Come to my dad's birthday party is Lee Ye Rim also a chance for my precious friends.Red ginseng on the golf wares worth up to first high quality wine for the gift.And all my friends to any return of gift.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال