Kim Yeong-cheol, a red with tears ..."I hated Shin Dong-yeop of trying to go at the funeral, 父"

'radio star', 28.
Mbc 'radio star' screen capture air.

(= 1 News, Seoul, Korea) aneunjae the Journalist : Comedian Kim Young-chul Shin Dong-yeop Duck reported that they were able to attend the father image.

On December 28, televised mbc of Kim Yong-chol, a guest appearance on 'radio star' entertainment programs to the first half of this year lost his father said.

이날 방송에서 김영철은 자신이 고2때 부모가 이혼했다고 고백한 뒤, "4월28일 목요일이었다"라며 "'아는 형님' 녹화를 끝내고 돌아가는 길에 큰누나가 전화와서 아버지 돌아가셨다고 했다"라고 담담하게 말문을 열었다.이어 "아버지 돌아가셨다고 들었는데 집으로 돌아가는 길에 아무 감정이 들지 않아서 더 슬펐다"라며 "다시 누나에게 전화와서 '아들 도리는 해야 하니까 와야지 않겠냐'라고 하더라, 갈 마음이 없었다"라고 털어놨다.

But Shin Dong-yup and told us that mind to go to a phone call.Kim Yeong-cheol, a "By the way bring myself to go to the next morning, just to call a cross between Shin Dong-yup and (asked) to have a story ' ' I need to go.", "I am happy with deficit and the pain caused by his father must be that she has been a great man said." recalled.

And he said, " I have to pay her monologue did not understand, but pay her father, ' Why did you hate me so?The comments came, but say it clearly.

Kim Yeong-cheol, a "My father is caused by pain, wound, thanks to lack such a wonderful person.", and said, "please in my dream, Thank you very much.".The "not scared of shape and warm my father wanted to call my dad, can you?" "life I suddenly thought, ' father ' word comes to the radio every day.", saying that, tears in her eyes.
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال