
[Korea.com, The Sports Chosun and Kim a] comedian gimjaeu speak frank in mind.
Instagram is 22, gimjaeu, today, our lives with his wife was here where we talked about..I started to talk.
이어 "바라만 봐도 즐거웠던 꽁냥꽁냥 연애시절 1막을 지나 참 많이 다투고 뜨겁게 사랑하며 서로를 받아들인 신혼시절 2막 그리고 세상에서 가장 슬픈게 뭔지 또 가장 소중한게 뭔지 알게된 지금3막..DEAR ABBY : My husband and I will talk up all night, they prepare to the four of us today..".
"Where are the most beautiful girl in the neighborhood, but at the end of it isn't what I wanted to do and wicked grandmother to the bathroom counter with the grandfather, I'd like" he said, " Their paint a hopeful future.
In the picture usually not full of playful gimjaeu who leaned on each other a happy smile and his wife showed.
The gimjaeu sns, saying, 'whippersnappers a honeymoon, listen carefully' by his wife and their usual bad blood between the familiarity has been the laughter and to the routines full of mischief.
In ordinary times, naughty but a couple each other, but they see faith and love for each other makes confession is sympathy. deep in the gimjaeu
한편 김재우는 지난 2013년 아내 조유리와 결혼했으며 SBS '동상이몽 시즌2-너는 내 운명'에 동반 출연한 바 있다.
▶ gimjaeu under the Instagram's.
Today is where our lives with his wife and talked about?..
Kongnyang kongnyang, who just had a good time to want love, past the first act as.
Embrace each other, so deeply in love with a lot of newly married just two days.
And what I'm also sad the world's most important to know what three acts now..
DEAR ABBY : My husband and I will talk up all night, they prepare to the four of us today..
Where are you, but isn't what I wanted to do.
The most beautiful girl in the neighborhood at the end and wicked grandmother to the bathroom counter with nice to be the grandfather.