'3 A person who became a single again' jeondabin "57 and 165 cm kg, the chug of exudation. transude"...Voluptuous figure public.


[The sports reporter dot-com igeeun] '3 dolsinggeuljeu' jeondabin said cool the body specifications.

22 jeondabin asked through the Instagram fans had the time." do you do on a diet is one fan. is jeondabinI think it's really thin!"I asked him," none thin.방송 보시면 아시잖아요.Exudation. transude of the small, the chubby. " wrote.The 164 (to allow it to 165 to say,) and 52, kg, I'd like to try to be Hugh..I think the 57 kg I think it's going out.Lol I'll go exercise after a while. " Frankly it's okay to open up attracted attention.

The jeondabin "I can't see, kind of exercise far from 57 kg" fan at the end of the other, " 50 kg to drop to the beer should give up.I can't stand you!Raised a laugh, " wrote.

Meanwhile, jeondabin mbn to announce our '3 dolsinggeuljeu' model and working as a Pilates instructor.After broadcast full of a healthy body through the sns daily and a lot of buzz off.

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال