I met them and put, The Legend 女 ...'ipteulmak' to meet in person.



[My press daily = Park Yoon Jin] star to them and put emotion to the Singer Kim Wan-sun meeting.

Kim Wan-sun in his Instagram to them and put yesterday and pictures, " Wow.How dare you meet my real sister are alive and eczema marginatum to write less. "

"My instinct awakened the dance goddess Kim Wan-sun" he said, he even pride, "In addition, fan ' hwanhon isirane".

Oh Na-ra in the picture is silence and beokchaoreu feelings expressed, is to them and put on the shoulder with sunglasses image on the shoulder revealed friendliness.. and gamssaan

It was so, to withdraw any postings is Kim Wan-sun.I 'hwanhon' and so much.Leave comments on the tombs, ’’ his teammates.

In the meantime, recently finished filming them and put cable channel drama '2 hwanhon' tvn.

[photo =, Oh Na-ra, Instagram].



Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال