' I cried myself hope ' yunjiseong woneowon to opt out of.." Internet bullying complaint 'impact' [Yesterday tv].




[osen : a reporter Kim Soo Hyung] ', OK?Okay!' woneowon yunjiseong in activities Internet bullying I thought to leaving his troubles to tell him.

27, televised kbs school, OK? ' to the arts, tvOkay!' The end.

On this day, OK? 'OK, ' meeting went to Yonsei University.Oh Eun-young's alma mater.Oh Eun-young is "her freshman year I stretch my country, family, for themselves for a stretch of the way to think that she wanted to go.", saying, "train the future, where seats of learning and dream the future University" and reflects. First of all station moved from juniors to see.Oh Eun-young is "There are school every Eagle, Yonsei University", to show off the school.Expect 'Yonsei-KU rivalry' to take place in three years.

A trip down memory lane in the middle of the woneowon from a sally into the solo and singer yunjiseong.모두 "풋풋한 청춘 캠퍼스 그 자체"라며 그의 비주얼에 감탄했다.




Above all, five years ago, the final 'woneowon' as a member who had been disbanded, making his debut as a solo career yunjiseong of trouble I've heard.That the expression when difficult.결정적으로 느끼게 된 계기를 묻자 윤지성은 "2019년 워너원 활동 끝난 후 군대를 가, 전역 후 솔로 앨범 내고 드라마, 뮤지컬도 했다"면서 "이후 2021년 'MAMA'로 워너원이 해체 후 처음 모였는데, 댓글에 '군대갔다며, 휴가 중 나오는 거냐, 그 동안 뭐했냐'는 댓글이 달렸더라,진짜 쉬는 날 하루도I worked all who worked for a year without the wound is receiving areas, said Internet bullying as a feeling of injustice.

And he said, "It was, I sat down and cried tears of a sudden, for a walk and then ballyeogyeon", and it's "crying, song lyrics out of your mouth when I was recording, I can't breathe at home hasn't come out, kkeoeokkeoeok and wept." will never lie to..

Oh Eun-young is "don't abandon my mind it's hard to deny my heart." and "My heart is hard to admit the next heart can do.", and most should consider the advice to do me wrong.




In yunjiseong " talent shows the public since made fun of the target of (ridicule).정말 많이 들었다"며 "오디션 프로그램 중 인지도 테스트를 해, 어느 팬이 악수하며 반갑게 인사해 촬영했는데 인터넷에 '저 XX, 팬이라니 좋다고 악수해주더라'는 비난의 글을 받고 충격 받았다, 너무 무서웠다"며 또 한 번 아픔을 꺼냈다.

Yunjiseong was " really hard.Begged crying to my head.I couldn't, "shock confession, but he is," more orthodox, but to quit woneowon.To mock me, don't want to show not want to be swayed by the end. " strong and the fight and he has endured alone.




이에 오은영은 "타인에 비난을 받을 때 대중예술분야는 팬들 평가가 중요해, 무시할 수 없지만 타인과 내가 보는 가치의 균형을 유지하는 것이 중요하다"면서 "그 균형을 유지하지 못하면 내가 형편없이 느껴져 본인 상처로 돌아 온다, 언제나 '내가'가 중요하다"며 자신이 중심이 되어야한다고 조언했다.

On the other hand, kbs school, OK? ' to the arts, tvOkay!' There are concerns from all over the country and sayeonja Discover how to help me out soothing talk program wrapped up on the 12 episodes.

/

[picture] ‘, OK?OK. '

Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال